Top Python Developer programming jobs from home (Remote)
About this job
Location options: Remote
Job type: Full-time
Experience level: Mid-Level, Senior, Lead
Industry: Software Development
Company size: 51-200 people
Company type: Private Technologies python, django, flask, amazon-web-services, docker
• Extensive experience working with Python and popular frameworks like Django/Flask
• Experience deploying services on AWS
• Experience with API based architectures (SOA, micro-services)
• Experience writing high-quality unit tests
• Experience with Postresql and proficient at SQL data modelling Nice to have:
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes
• Experience working remotely
• Familiar/involved with open source projects Personal:
• Fluent in English, written and spoken
• Problem solver
• Proactive attitude Live Energized:
• Get the chance to work with big brands like Riot Games (League of Legends), Sony, Fox Broadcasting, Kaplan Inc. (top education company), Coinbase (#1 crypto exchange BeachBody (#1 fitness company), etc.
• Work from anywhere as part of a community of digital nomads.
• Live and work in one of our roaming hacker houses (X-Outposts) around the world:
• Be part of the most energizing community for developers in the world by participating in our Seasons, a 3-month experience filled with challenges, rewards, RPGs, competitions, and more, all centered around a theme that will inspire and energize you.
• Get $2,500 per year (Unleash+) to spend on doing more of what you love and staying energized. Use it on conferences, courses, video games, photography gear, music gear, cooking gear, a gym membership, adventure sports, baby/pet sitting, productivity apps, restaurants, coworking, movie tickets, headphones, etc